Real friends are hard to find! If you found one stick with them, they will help you and do things for you without asking for rewards or reservations. They don’t care who is trying to put you down, they will depend you anywhere, anytime.
Here are some of the Best Friendship Quotes, we have prepared for you. Enjoy and dig in!
1. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. — Walter Winchell
2. If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. — Winnie the Pooh
3. Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend. — Bill Watterson
4. Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap. — Anonymous
5. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. – C.S. Lewis
6. Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up. – Thomas J. Watson
7. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. – Arnold H. Glasgow
8. Some people go to priests. Others to poetry. I to my friends. — Virginia Woolf
9. Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you. — Misty Copeland
10. The love that comes from friendship is the underlying facet of a happy life. – Chelsea Handler
Bonus Friendship Quotes
– As much as a BFF can make you go WTF, there’s no denying we’d be a little less rich without them. — Gossip Girl
– The only way to have a friend is to be one. — Ralph Waldo Emerson