Don’t be fooled as “Jokesters” makes jokes and hoaxes this April Fool’s Day! To be safe, you can go for some April Fool’s Quotes that gives nourishment and guidance.
We got you covered, here are some of the funniest April Fools Day Quotes. Enjoy and dig in!
1. A spoon does not know the taste of soup, nor a learned fool the taste of wisdom. – Welsh Proverb
2. What a fool does in the end, the wise do in the beginning. – Spanish Proverb
3. Controversy equalizes fools and wise men… and the fools know it. – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
4. Don’t give cherries to pigs or advice to fools. – Irish Proverb
5. I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it. – Jack Handey
6. Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness. – Sacha Guitry
7. None but a fool is always right. – Augustus William Hare
8. A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool. – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
9. Every fool finds a greater one to admire them. – Nicolas Boileau
10. It is human nature to think wisely and act foolishly. – Anatole France
Bonus April Fools Day Quotes
– If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings. – Welsh proverb
– The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get elected. – Will Rogers