It’s your BIRTHDAY…Happy Birthday to you! Birthdays are celebrations most of us look forward to another day to celebrate life, another year to start a new chapter and another milestone to look forward in life.
We have prepared Best Birthday Quotes for you, hope you become the best version of yourself on your birthday. Enjoy and dig in!
1. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. — John Lennon
2. A birthday is like a new year and my wish for you, is a great year full of happiness and sunshine! – Catherine Pulsifer
3. Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake. – Edward Morykwas
4. Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it! – Nicky Gumbel
5. We turn not older with years, but newer every day. – Emily Dickinson
6. You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. — Bob Hope
7. A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life. — Amit Kalantri
8. Your age isn’t you. Use today to feel your best, celebrate and be your very happiest. — M. Rivers
9. A birthday is not a day to fear. It is a day to celebrate and look forward to the coming year. — Byron Pulsifer
10. The way I see it, you should live everyday like it’s your birthday. — Paris Hilton
Bonus Happy Birthday Quotes
– The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. — Lucille Ball
– Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age. — Booth Tarkington