Celebrating love is the most fascinating thing in the world! Love is unseen but once felt, you will never get tired of feeling it. Love brigthens your day, showers you with positive thoughts and emotions and love is so magical that once shared with the right person, you will never regret the day you were born.
Enjoy and dig in to the Best Valentine’s Day Quotes, we have prepared for you!
1. Life is the flower for which love is the honey. — Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
2. To love and be loved is to the feel the sun from both sides. — David Viscott
3. Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same. — Emily Bronte
4. If I know what love is, it is because of you. — Hermann Hesse
5. Love is the whole thing. We are only the pieces. — Rumi
6. Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold. — Zelda Fitzgerald
7. Love is the greatest refreshment in life. — Pablo Picasso
8. Love is something eternal … The aspect may change but not the essence. — Vincent Van Gogh
9. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. — Albert Einstein
10. Love is friendship that has caught fire. — Ann Landers
Bonus Valentines Day Quotes
– Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction. — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
– Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. — Aristotle